ROKA CP-1x Sunglasses with HC Octane Mirror Lens
With a full-frame that offers a wide peripheral view paired to a lens featuring advanced technology, style and performance are both equally catered for in the ROKA CP-1x Sunglasses with HC Octane Mirror Lens.
The frame is strong and durable yet incredibly light, using innovative GEKO™ material on the nose piece and temples. This elastomer is grippy even when wet, and ensures a secure, comfortable fit that won't require adjustment mid-ride. Two nose pads are supplied and, together with titanium core wires in the temples, there's plenty of opportunity to dial in an optimised fit.
The HC Octane Mirror lens is suited to a range of conditions and is particularly good from a safety perspective, enhancing road markings and traffic lights. Coatings on the lens allow you to focus fully on your ride without distraction, preventing fogging, reflections, scratches and grease smears. When you're riding in low light it's possible to switch out the lens for something more suitable.
- CP-1x Sunglasses
- Two nose pieces
- Ultralight construction
- Patented GEKO™ fit and retention system features a proprietary elastomer for nose and temple pads that's hydrophilic, chemical resistant, and supports multi-directional traction with comfort
- Customisable titanium core wires offer ultralight stability while also allowing the wearer to adjust the temple pieces for a precision fit - wrapped in GEKO™
- Removable GEKO™ nose pad
- Interchangeable lens system with a lens lock tab providing a simple guide for placement and peace of mind
- High UV protection
- Fingerprint resistant
- Impact tested
- Front and back-side hydroleophobic coatings to keep moisture of any kind from sticking on the lens
- Front and back-side anti-scratch protection
- Multi-layer anti-reflective back-side coating
- Anti-fog coating on the back of the lens
- Lens category: 2
- Light transmission: 20%
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 27 grams
- Includes: CP-1x Sunglasses / two nose pieces