ROKA Matador Sunglasses with HC Fusion Mirror Lens
Pairing a striking matt white frame with an HC Fusion Mirror lens, the ROKA Matador Sunglasses offer a bold style and top performance eyewear technology, and are engineered to optimise your field of view in the cycling position. At a claimed 28 grams, they're incredibly light too, so it will hardly feel like you're wearing them.
Well-suited to a range of conditions, from bright to cloudy, the mirror lens will filter out harmful rays from the sun and enhance both clarity and contrast, so you can see every detail, razor-sharp. Interchangeable lens technology makes it easy to switch this lens out for something more appropriate when required. Additionally, the lens has received a treatment to help repel water and grease, and to prevent fogging.
Patented GEKO material, inspired by the tackiness of a gecko's feet, is used in the nosepad and temples to keep the glasses securely in place on both dry and damp skin so you needn't have to make constant adjustments mid-ride.
- The HC Fusion Mirror lens is an extremely versatile high-contrast lens that also offers significant infrared protection. Designed for partly cloudy to bright and sunny conditions
- Lens category 3
- 17% light transmission
- Patented GEKO nose piece and temple pads for a secure hold
- Fingerprint, fog and sweat resistant
- Interchangeable lens technology
- 7-base cylindrical lens for the sharpest optics
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 28 grams
- Includes: Microfibre bag and four nosepad options
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.