ROKA Maverick Pro SwimRun Wetsuit
Designed for the demands of SwimRun events, ROKA’s Maverick Pro Wetsuit combines a run friendly construction with features to make the swim easier too. Buoyancy is provided by graduated thickness Yamamoto neoprene, varying between 1/3/5mm whilst the SCS (Super Composite Skin) hydrophobic nano coating reduces drag through the water. Arms-Up construction ensures maximum flexibility around the shoulders for a freer stroke and the liner of the suit offers comfort and support too. Out of the water, the crotch area has been designed for running to help reduce chafing and the 2mm neoprene used on the legs also promotes speed on dry land. There are pockets both inside and outside of the wetsuit, with the suit’s front zip providing both access to the internal pockets and ventilation when running.
- Patented Arms-Up technology with independent neck suspension
- Graduated 1/3/5mm neoprene thickness profile for buoyancy where it is needed most
- Front zip for quick ventilation and access to interior pockets during the run
- Internal abdomen pockets with velcro enclosure
- Run-specific crotch design pattern and materials to reduce rubbing and chafing between the legs
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) Nano coating for speed
- Internal liners for comfort, support and flexibility
- 2mm thickness on legs to prevent pressure on the legs when running
- Durable, low-profile, no-drag external pocket on outside of right leg featuring a velcro enclosure and drainage hole
- Premium Yamamoto neoprene materials
ROKA Maverick Pro SwimRun Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.