ROKA Maverick X II Wetsuit
ROKA’s Maverick X II Wetsuit uses a host of technologies to help strong swimmers go even faster, both in the water and through transition. The RSX centreline buoyancy allows the body to rotate more easily for better rotation, and the graduated buoyancy profile raises the legs in the water for a more streamlined position with less drag while swimming. Premium Yamamoto neoprene with an SCS (Super Composite Skin) further reduces drag by using a hydrophobic nano-coating that smooths the passage of the suit through the water.
Combined with the superior neoprene there is a tricot lining which offers good support and comfort whilst also absorbing less water than most wetsuits, and a stretch woven panel on the forearms provides improved proprioception in the water for a better stroke. IXI Taping within the wetsuit links the upper and lower parts of the body for better power transfer and support with the Arms-Up construction giving superb shoulder mobility for greater efficiency and less fatigue. Transition times are improved by the addition of a 2mm ankle panel that makes kicking the suit off as quick as possible.
- Arms-Up construction for a freer stroke
- RSX centreline buoyancy
- Tricot liner and patented IXI Taping
- Graduated buoyancy profile
- Premium liner materials for stretch, support and comfort
- Seamless neck panel
- SCS (Super Composite Skin) hydrophobic nano coating
- Premium Yamamoto neoprene
- Stretch woven forearm panel
- 2mm rear ankle panel for quicker removal