ROKA Sim Elite II Buoyancy Short
The ROKA Sim Elite II Buoyancy Short is a great training aid. Constructed from 100% Yamamoto, this short will lift your hips in the same way as a wetsuit, without the added bulk, warmth and buoyancy in places where it's not required. Once your position in the water is optimised, your muscles will be used more efficiently, improving technique and performance come race day. The SCS coating reduces drag through the water and by wearing the SIM, you'll get the added benefit of an extra layer in cooler waters.
SIM Shorts are neoprene and will loosen slightly in the water. However, they do have a drawcord for adjustment
These shorts are designed for the pool and should have excellent durability if you rinse them after use with fresh water and dry them thoroughly
You may wear the SIM in a race where wetsuits are permitted, but you may not wear it in a non-wetsuit race
- 100% premium Yamamoto neoprene from Japan
- The SIM makes every swim a race-specific training workout
- This short lifts up your hips just like a wetsuit, putting you in the fastest position possible and helping your body develop the muscle memory you need on race day
- Yamamoto #39 SCS coating reduces drag
- These shorts are designed for the pool and should have excellent durability if you rinse them after use with fresh water and dry them thoroughly
ROKA Sim Elite II Buoyancy Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.