ROKA Viper Pro Short Sleeve Swimskin
One of the most popular suits at the Kona Ironman World Championships, the ROKA Viper Pro Short Sleeve Swimskin is a premium option for getting the best possible time at your next non-wetsuit tri race.
ROKA has been consistently developing the Viper Pro since its inception and recent updates include the addition of ROKA's Arms Up technology from the Generation II Maverick Wetsuits to ensure maximum flexibility. In addition, the Viper Pro uses silicone leg grippers from pro cycling; these are great for keeping the legs of the suit in place and minimising the chance of "sausage leg".
The Pro is USAT and WTC legal and fully covers up your short sleeve tri suit in a race scenario, offering a lot less drag than a typical tri top and bottoms set up. It is built with two premium Italian stretch-woven textiles and a kinetic knit textile in the arms and neck suspension to boost flexibility at the top of your stroke. The Viper Pro also features a hydrophobic Teflon coating, hidden stitch reinforcement, bonded seams and a low-profile auto-locking YKK zip for a rapid disrobing as you run into T1.
A tailored swimskin that is designed to help you perform to your best during any type of tri-race or event, the Viper Pro is an easy choice if you are looking to perform to your best.
- Arms Up technology eliminates restriction allowing you to swim faster and more efficiently
- Improved gusset pattern through the armpit enhances mobility and greatly reduced irritation throughout the swim
- Floating neck suspension increases mobility and prevents chafing on the neck
- Printed silicone leg grippers on the inside of the leg opening for a straight seam cut and no sausage leg
- Premium YKK breakaway reversed coil zip design provides an easy removal in T1
- Adjusted shoulder panels boost mobility in your arms while providing support where you need it most
- Fabrics are bonded with a high-tech seam construction and novel hidden stitch reinforcement
- IXI Taping helps connect the movements of your lower body to your core and arms to increase efficiency and stroke performance
- Teflon coating repels water and reduces drag and water absorption