ROKA Viper X II Short Sleeve Swimskin
Tailored for speed, the ROKA Viper X II Short Sleeve Swimskin is a serious option to boost performance for the swim leg of your next non-wetsuit triathlon.
ROKA has combined technologies from across its product ranges to create a Swimskin tuned for speed and performance suitable for elite athletes. Silicone leg grippers are borrowed from ROKA elite cycling shorts to keep the Swimskin legs in place and to remove the need for bulky stitched seams which can cause unsightly sausage leg. The suit is built with premium Italian stretch-woven textile and a kinetic knit in the arms and neck suspension panel to boost flexibility at the top of your swim stroke.
The Viper X II also uses a hydrophobic Teflon coating to improve speeds in the water as well as limit the potential for water absorption so you shed water quickly as you move to T1. High tech bonded seams and hidden stitch reinforcement also help to minimise the drag profile of the suit as well as reducing possible points for abrasion as you swim. A low profile auto-lock YKK zip helps to get the Viper Pro off fast when you are switching to the bike leg but stays firmly in place as you swim.
Geared towards pushing you to your best possible swim time the Viper X II is an easy choice for anyone looking to hit swim PBs on their next triathlon event.
- Arms Up technology eliminates restriction allowing you to swim faster and more efficiently
- Updated gusset pattern in the armpit enhances mobility and greatly reduced irritation throughout the swim
- Floating neck suspension increases mobility and prevents chafing on the neck
- Printed silicone leg grippers on the inside of the leg opening give a straight seam cut and no sausage leg
- Premium YKK breakaway reversed coil zip design provides an easy removal exiting the swim.
- Adjusted shoulder panel seams free up your arms while providing support where you need it most
- Italian woven textiles are bonded with a high-tech seam construction and hidden stitch reinforcement
- Patent-pending IXI Taping connects your lower body to your core and arms to increase the efficiency and power of your stroke
- Teflon coating repels water and reduces drag and water absorption