Redshift Sports Quick Release Aerobars - L-Bend
Fit the Redshift Sports Quick Release Aerobars to your handlebar and dial in an aero positon that's fast, and comfortable. The extensions have a quick-release mechanism for ease of use, and a secondary release for added safety when riding. The L-bend-shaped bars offer a wide range of adjustment to suit a variety of positions, including in extension length, arm pad fore/aft and arm pad width. Engineered from 6061-T6 aluminium, you can be sure of a strong and stiff construction, and these extensions are compatible with 31.8mm diameter handlebars (and 26mm using the included shims).
- Quick-release mechanism allows you to attach or remove aerobars in a few seconds with no tools
- L-bend shape
- Aerobars always attach in the same orientation
- Secondary safety release mechanism prevents accidental release
- Massive adjustability lets you fine-tune your fit - extension length, armpad fore-aft, armpad width (Extension riser kit sold separately)
- Fits 31.8mm handlebars (26.0mm Shim Kit sold separately)
- Along with the Redshift Dual-Position Seatpost (sold separately), provides an optimised aero riding position on your road bike
- Weight: 640 grams
- Pad height: Minimum - 75mm / maximum - 98mm (with two stack spacers)
- Pad setback: Minimum - 30mm / maximum - 81mm
- Pad width: Minimum - 108mm / maximum - 165mm
- Extension length: 368mm
- Extension rise: 100mm
- Extension diameter: 22.2mm (compatible with industry-standard extensions)
- Handlebar clamp width: 22mm
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm compatible (26.0mm compatible (using included shims))
- Material: 6061-T6 aluminium
- Included: Handlebar clamps / quick-release mechanisms / aerobar extensions / armrests and armrest pads / all required hardware
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.