Redshift Sports Shockstop Stem
As the name suggests, the Redshift Sports Shockstop Stem helps to reduce the effect of impacts and buzz from the road, resulting in reduced fatigue and strain in the hands and wrists. Be it on or off-road, every ride will feel more comfortable, allowing you to go faster, thanks to 20mm of effective suspension when using drop bars, and 10mm with flat bars. In addition to the two pre-installed elastomers, three more are included so you can further customise your setup. The six-degree angle means you can flip the stem up or down to suit your preferences, and the sleek aesthetics will look great on any road bike setup.
- Minimal design blends with modern road bikes
- Angle: +/- 6 degrees
- Weight: 264 grams (90mm) / 274 grams (100mm) / 286 grams (110mm) / 298 grams (120mm)
- Steerer clamp diameter: 1-1/8 inch (28.6mm)
- Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm (25.4mm and 26.0mm shims available)
- Effective suspension travel: Up to 20mm (drop bar road bike) / up to 10mm (flat bar road bike)
- Up to 10mm on flat-bar road bike
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminium
- Rider weight limit: 135kg (300lb)
- Steerer tube clamp stack height: 40mm
- Elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional) to customise the ride feel for your bike, weight, and riding style
- Included: ShockStop Stem / 5 x swappable elastomers (2 pre-installed, 3 additional in box) / all required hardware
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.