Respro Techno Anti Pollution Face Mask
Highly versatile, the Respro Techno Anti Pollution Face Mask provides excellent filtration against most types of pollution a cyclist is likely to encounter. It utilises a dynamic activated charcoal cloth combined with a HepA-type filter to block out harmful particles from motorised traffic and natural irritants such as pollen.
Two valves expel the heat, moisture and carbon dioxide produced with every exhalation, facilitating use during more strenuous efforts on the bike. The Neoprene construction is hypo-allergenic, and the contoured shape provides a good seal around the nose and mouth. Two sizes are offered to ensure comfort across different face shapes.
- Uses a Dynamic Activated Charcoal Cloth filter to filter the worst of urban pollution
- Uses a HepA-type filter to screen out sub-micron pollutants such as pollens and respirable dust
- Includes two Techno valves to allow easier exhalation, which is particularly important as they release heat, water vapour and Carbon Dioxide
- Comes in two sizes, with a contoured shape for a good seal and comfortable fit and Velcro pads for easy application
- Made from hypo-allergenic Neoprene giving a comfortable and secure fit
- The filter is replaceable, and is designed to be effective for at least 1 month in normal daily use
- Please note: For health and safety reasons this face mask cannot be returned for exchange or refund
Respro Techno Anti Pollution Face Mask Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.