Ride Concepts Powerline MTB Shoes
At the top of their game in terms of flat pedal MTB shoe performance, the Ride Concepts Powerlines use premium construction methods and materials for the highest levels of grip and comfort. DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber brings incredible traction and it's paired with a microfibre upper that's breathable, durable and resistant to abrasion. The asymmetrical medial collar ensures stability and supports just where it's required, and an EVA midsole together with D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology keep pedalling efficient, and impact is effectively absorbed to prevent fatigue. The shoe is secured using a lacing system, with the gusseted tongue preventing the ingress of debris.
- Rubber Kinetics | DST 4.0 MAX GRIP rubber outsole
- Recessed toe and heel for hike-a-bike situations
- Welded microfibre upper is abrasion and weather resistant
- Asymmetrical medial collar with D3O impact protection
- Custom-moulded rubber toe cap and heel protection
- Medial high-rise EVA midsole provides support and shock absorption
- D3O High Impact Zone Insole Technology absorbs impact and reduces fatigue
- Fully gusseted tongue prohibits ingress of dirt and debris
- Elastic lace tuck
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 435 grams (per shoe, UK8)
Ride Concepts Powerline MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.