Rotor 2Inpower Direct Mount Power Meter Crank Arms
Improve your performance with Rotor's 2Inpower Direct Mount Power Meter Crank Arms. Constructed from CNC machined 7055 aluminium, this lightweight offering boasts phenomenal stiffness, while the rechargeable Li-ion battery provides circa 250 hours riding time.
The direct mount technology features an intuitive spine interface between the crank arm and chainrings (sold separately) to reduce unwanted flex under load. The battery itself can be charged using a magnetic connector, while the setup and calibration are simple and quick.
Rotor has built the 2Inpower around four sets of opposing gauges to ensure optimum precision and reliability of data. This design provides a wealth of useful stats and measures both the left and right leg independently or together in order to provide statistics such as your pedal stroke balance, cadence, power output and torque effectiveness.
Taking the information gathered by the 2Inpower cranks, you can then connect with your smartphone or GPS device via Bluetooth Smart or ANT+ and analyse your performances with an aim to improve upon technique. Utilising apps such as TrainingPeaks and Rotors own INpower programme you can optimise your bike's setup depending on your pedalling style; this can include transferring to oval Q Rings and deciding upon the best OCP position for these.
The 30mm axle diameter is compatible with a host of Rotor Bottom Brackets including BB30, PF30, PF30, BBright, BB386, BSA and ITA setups, and the crank can be paired with both oval and round Rotor Direct Mount Chainrings (sold separately).
Please note: Chainrings and spider not included.
- Weight: 596 grams without chainrings
- Head unit compatibility: ANT+™, Bluetooth® Smart
- Analysis software: Trainingpeaks.com/Rotor
- Software: Rotor 2INpower app, Rotor 2INpower User Software
- Q-Factor: 147.5mm
- Chain line: 43.5mm
- Sizes available: 165, 170, 172.5, 175mm
- Spider available: Rotor Direct Mount Chainrings - oval and round (sold separately)
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion and USB cable
- Estimated battery life: 250 hours riding time
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Strain gauges: Four gauges in the axle and four in the right crank arm
- Wireless technology: ANT+™ 2.4 GHz/ Bluetooth® Smart
- Axle diameter: 30mm
- BCD: 110mm
- Measurement type: Dual-sided
- CNC 7055 aluminium construction
- Compatibility: BB30, PF30, PF30, BBright, BB386, BSA, ITA
- Data transmitted: Power, cadence, balance, torque effectiveness, pedal smoothness for each leg, and L/R independent or combined pedal analysis
- Supplied without spider and chainrings
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.