Rotor VEGAST 24mm Crank Arms
Forming part of an innovative and versatile modular system, the Rotor VEGAST 24mm Crank Arms are combined with Rotor’s matching spiders, axles and chainrings to create a personalised crankset suited perfectly to a rider’s requirements and preferences.
These crank arms utilise a super high grade of 6082 aluminium that is naturally lightweight, rigid and durable. They are manufactured using a detailed CNC machining process that creates a svelte aesthetic and the Trinity drilling process that fashions three hollow internal cavities, running the length of the crank arms, to reduce weight markedly without sacrificing integrity.
A direct mount format connects these crank arms to the spider and axle to form an efficient platform that translates power directly from the rider into forward drive. This system also makes maintenance incredibly easy as all of the crankset components are connected with just one bolt.
Linking to the 24mm version of the Rotor ALDHU/VEGAST axle, a large selection of bottom bracket interfaces are catered for to increase versatility across a wide scope of road bikes.
- These cranks are part of an innovative modular system that allows the rider to select individual crankset components based on requirements and preferences
- Combine these cranks with different spider, axle and chainring options from Rotor (available separately)
- Made from high quality forged 6082 aluminium
- Manufactured using a CNC, Trinity drilling process to elicit the highest possible stiffness to weight ratio
- Direct Mount Technology connects these cranks arms to the spider and axle for increased pedalling efficiency
- Direct Mount Technology also allows easy crankset assembly and disassembly with just one bolt
- Compatible with the Rotor ALDHU/VEGAST 24mm axle
- Sizes available: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Q-Factor: 148mm with road standard axle
- Chain line: 43.5mm with road standard axle
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 399 grams (175mm length without spider, axle and chainrings)