Roval Alpinist Road Integrated Cockpit
Their lightest stem and handlebar combo to date, Roval's Alpinist Road Integrated Cockpit comes in at a mere 255 grams (110mm x 420mm). The result? Faster climbing, improved acceleration and a better ride quality. The carbon composite layup is optimised for speed, the cockpit is designed for internal cabling, and the tubing uses a proven traditional round shape, with a 125mm drop and 75mm reach.
With a host of sizes to choose from, almost any rider will be able to dial in the perfect setup, and the stem has a 6-degree angle.
- Material: Advanced carbon composite
- Bend: Traditional radius
- Drop: 125mm
- Reach: 75mm
- Stem angle: 6-degrees
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Compatibility: Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo; Di2 and EPS
- Sizes: 400mm x 80/90/100mm; 420mm x 90/100/110/120mm; 440mm x 110/120/130mm
- System weight limit: 125kg/275lbs
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 255 grams (110mm x 420mm)
- GPS computer mount pictured is not included