Roval CL 50 Disc Tubeless Ready Clincher Wheelset
Most road wheels, the Roval CL 50 Disc Tubeless Ready Clincher Wheelset included, have been designed in pursuit of the same goal. That is, to be as aerodynamically efficient, as stiff, and as lightweight as possible. The difference here is that the Roval CL 50 Discs hit all three, whilst still remaining at an exceptionally affordable price point.
Incorporating the same handmade carbon rims as Roval's acclaimed CLX 50s, this wheelset is impressively lightweight at just 1,515 grams. This rim wasn't only developed with weight in mind - it the result of a long and painstaking process of analysis incorporating both Computational Fluid Dynamics computer modelling and time spent in the wind tunnel. The result is a 50mm deep rim profile that excels at both gliding up the steepest inclines and slicing through the wind on the flats.
If that wasn't enough, the disc-brake specification gives you both incredible stopping power and modulation, and also saves you from braking on those precious carbon rims - making this wheelset a sound investment for the long term that you can ride mile after mile. The wheelset is also supplied with all the adaptors required to make it fully compatible with both thru-axles and quick-release options.
50mm deep, incredibly stiff and light, and with a price tag to die for, the Roval CL 50 Disc Tubeless Ready Clincher Wheelset is ready to race.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
Please note: rotors not included
This wheelset is shipped with 12 x 142mm thru-end caps as standard and includes the adaptors required to use the wheels with Quick-Release wheels.
- Rim material: Carbon fibre
- Rim type: Carbon clincher, tubeless ready
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 20.7mm
- Braking surface: Disc brake only
- Spoke type: DT Swiss Competition Race T-head
- Spoke count: 21 front, 24 rear
- Spoke lacing: Two-cross/radial - 2:1 (front), one-cross/two-cross - 2:1 (rear)
- Front hub: Roval AFD1, Centrelock, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rear hub: Roval AFD2, Centrelock, sealed cartridge bearings, DT Swiss 350 internals, 11-speed
- Weight: 1,515 grams per pair
- Includes: Roval steel quick release skewers