Roval CLX 32 Disc Brake Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel
Is it possible to ride your climbing wheels on the cyclocross trails, or even have a pair of wheels that’s strong enough off-road as they are lightweight and stiff enough to enhance your performance on-road? Well it is with the Roval CLX 32 Disc Brake Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel. This will provides you with all the features you need to conquer on and off-road challenges.
Through painstaking engineering and lab testing, Roval have been able to provide ample stiffness within the wheel, allowing you to accelerate and change direction in a split second, without wasting any energy through poor power transfer. Its low inertia adds to its high-performance acceleration, whilst the carbon clincher, tubeless-ready rim enhances its strength for more all-around ability.
Researched and developed within Roval’s wind tunnel, the CLX 32 produces an incredible aerodynamic profile that produces the same benefits as a rim almost twice the depth. With its 26mm optimal tyre shape, you’re getting the aerodynamic prowess of a deep section rim with the responsive handling of a shallow rim.
Meanwhile, a disc-first engineered design and Roval aero hub, fitted with DT 240 star-ratchet internals and CeramicSpeed bearings, complete the fast engaging ensemble. The CLX 32 ushers in a new era of lightweight performance road wheels.
- Roval padded wheelbag
- Roval steel QR
- Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve
- 12mm thru-axle and QR end caps
Please note: This wheel is only compatible with 9/10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 32mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 28.1mm external
- Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerocomp (L)/Aerolite (R) T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed, QR or 142x12mm thru-axle end cap
- 9/10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM compatible
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval padded wheelbag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve,142x12mm thru-axle & QR end caps
- Weight: 740g
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.