Roval CLX 50 Tubeless Ready Disc Brake Clincher Front Wheel
The Roval CLX 50 Tubeless Ready Disc Brake Clincher Front Wheel takes the standout traits of Roval's CLX 64 and CLX 32 wheelsets and instead, pitches right between these respective super light and highly aerodynamic options. The result? A perfect medley of weight, rigidity, and aerodynamic efficiency, and a truly high-performing wheel.
Slimming down the wheel whilst making sure it remained one of Roval's strongest ever wheels, the rim has a depth of 50mm and a computer designed profile in order to make the wheel as aerodynamically efficient as possible. Stated as being the 'quiver killer', this wheel benefits from a 20.7mm internal and 29.4mm external rim width, and makes use of a two cross/radial spoke pattern with 21 DT Swiss Aerolite T-head spokes flaring out to meet the hand-built carbon rim.
At the wheel's core, an Aero Flange hub featuring CeramicSpeed bearings and a thru-axle of 12x120mm, which offers the rider a reduced friction and smooth free rolling.
Set to be the wheel of the rainbow jersey in the coming year, the Roval CLX 50 Tubeless Ready Disc Brake Clincher Front Wheel retains rigidity and stiffness at a pro-level, and is sure to be the first crossing the line.
Weighing just 645 grams in total, this front wheel is shipped tubeless ready along with a branded, padded wheel bag, a steel QR, tubeless plugs, a 12mm thru-axle and a tubeless valve, making sure that this is one comprehensive performance package.
Disc brake rotor (pictured) is not included.
- Rim type: carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim material: carbon
- Braking surface: disc brake only
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Rim width: 20.7mm internal, 29.4mm external
- Spoke pattern: two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Spoke count: 21
- Spoke type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front hub: Roval AFD1, Centerlock, CeramicSpeed bearings, QR or 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembled by hand
- 645 gram net weight
- Includes: Roval padded wheel bag, Roval steel QR, Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve,12mm thru-axle & QR end caps
- Disc brake rotor (pictured) is not included