Roval CLX 64 Carbon Clincher Front Wheel
Developed in Specialized's Win Tunnel and designed to interface with the world’s fastest tyre, the S-Works Turbo, the Roval CLX 64 Carbon Clincher Front Wheel is the fastest road race wheel/tyre system Specialized has ever developed. The 21mm tubeless-ready internal rim width further increases tyre volume, in turn creating a larger contact patch.
Specialized knows a thing or two about winning with their three World Tour teams alongside the 2015 World Champion. The Roval CLX 64 Carbon Clincher Front Wheel provides premium carbon fibre stiffness and quality for an extremely aerodynamic and fast riding experience.
Designed to formulate wind and air movement through and around the tyre so as to create the minimum amount of drag and the maximum level of power generation.
Stability has also been a key part of the CLX 64's development. The radial/two-cross spoke pattern coupled with the stiff carbon fibre rim and the Roval AF1 hub make for one of the stiffest wheels on the market, allowing you to maximise your power transfer through to the pedals.
The 21mm tubeless-ready internal rim width further increases tyre volume, in turn creating a larger contact patch.
Resplendent in gloss black decals this wheel oozes the essence of speed and looks superb as part of any dream bike setup.
- Roval CLX 64 Carbon Clincher Front Wheel
- Roval padded wheel bag
- Roval road sticker kit
- Roval Steel Quick Release Skewer
- SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Carbon Fibre
- Brake Track Height: 12mm
- Rim Depth: 64mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.9mm external
- Spoke Pattern: Radial
- Spoke Count: 16
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Weight: 695g
- Tyre pictured is sold separately