Roval CLX 64 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
With a Palmares that includes gold medals in the men's road race, the time trial and the team time trial at the World Championships, the Roval CLX 64 Carbon Clincher Wheelset is not just proven to be fastest in the wind tunnel, but on the road, in the real world, as well. Faster then wheels with 20mm additional rim depth make the CLX 64 much more stable in variable wind conditions and much easier to handle through technical turns.
The reduced rim depth also requires less force to accelerate and slow down, making the wheels much more responsive to bursts of power when sprinting or climbing, and then easier to control on fast descents.
The tubeless-ready 21mm internal width spreads out the tyre so that it fits flush with the rim further reducing drag, reducing rolling resistance and delivering more grip when leaning hard through tight corners or when riding in poor weather.
- Roval CLX 64 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
- Roval padded wheel bag
- Roval steel quick-releases
- Roval tubeless plugs and tubeless valve
- SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
- CeramicSpeed bearings
- DT Swiss Aerolite bladed spokes
- Total weight of 1545 grams
- Freehub compatible with 11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassettes
- 64mm rim depth
- Full carbon
- Rim type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss ready
- Rim material: Carbon
- Braking surface: Carbon fibre
- Brake track height: 12mm
- Rim depth: 64mm
- Rim width: 20.7mm internal, 29.9mm external
- Spoke pattern: Radial front, radial/two-cross (2:1) rear
- Spoke count: 16 front, 21 rear
- Spoke type: DT Swiss Aerolite T-head
- Nipple type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Rear hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings, DT Swiss 240 internals, 11-speed
- Front hub: Roval AF1, CeramicSpeed bearings
- Assembly method: Hand-built
- Freehub Compatibility: 11-speed Shimano/SRAM
- Weight: 1545 grams total (695 grams front, 850 grams rear)
- Tyres shown in the photos are available to purchase separately
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.