Roval Rapide CL II Disc Brake Rear Wheel
When speed is of the essence, Roval’s Rapide CL II Disc Brake Rear Wheel offers much of the performance of the CLX II at a more palatable price point. It uses exactly the same 60mm deep carbon rim to cut through the air and is 30mm wide to reduce turbulence and smooth the airflow around the tyre junction.
The hooked, tubeless-ready design means that it can be used with a huge range of tyres with secure bead retention, even when using pressures over 100psi.
DT Swiss’ 350 hub is well known for its reliability and performance, with the 36t Star Ratchet system providing very quick engagement and great durability. The hub runs on sealed bearings for low friction and less maintenance whilst premium straight pull Competition Race spokes have been used to complete the handbuilt wheel and ensure that it runs strong and true.
- Tubeless-ready, hooked
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim Depth: 60mm
- External Rim Width: 30mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss, Competition Race straight pull spokes
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hubs: DT Swiss 350 Straightpull Center Lock, Star Ratchet 36t internals (10°), Shimano RD 11-speed HG freehub
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Rear Axle: Thru-axle 142x12mm
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 844 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano / SRAM
- Includes: Roval rim tape, spare spoke kit
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".