Roval SLX 24 Disc Brake Clincher Tubeless Ready Wheelset
With an overall weight of just 1515g, the Roval SLX 24 Disc Brake Clincher Wheelset is one of the most versatile and high-performing wheelsets on the market. Because it weighs next to nothing, you’d expect a wheelset of this nature to be aimed at climbers, but you’re wrong. The SLX 24 doesn’t compromise on any aspect of its ride, from remaining stiff and strong, for sprinting out the saddle, to spinning up climbs and descending in confidence. The wheel's 20mm internal rim width increases durability.
The alloy clincher, tubeless-ready rims are lightweight and strong, making this wheelset perfect as an all-arounder for everyday riding, racing and even day-long adventures. The 20mm-wide alloy rims also bolster the strength and durability of the wheelset, providing the optimal tyre profile for enhancing confidence and cornering on the road.
As a disc brake only wheelset, the SLX 24 is ready for a wide range of conditions. It performs as well on the road as it does off and even gives the same braking prowess in the wet as it does in the dry.
Built onto Roval aero hubs, with DT 350 star-ratchet internals on the rear, the rear hub is quick-engaging to ensure you don’t miss a beat when pushing out every last watt you can manage. The front Roval aero hub is super fast rolling and enhances stiffness and responsive handling.
The Roval SLX 24 Disc Brake Clincher Wheelset is the ultimate wheelset for daily training, commuting, cyclocross riding and even cyclocross racing. It’s lightweight, stiff and incredibly reliable in every weather condition.
- Roval SLX 24 Disc Brake Clincher Tubeless Ready Wheelset
- Roval steel quick-releases
- Roval tubeless plugs and valves
- Front quick-release and 12mm end caps
- Rear quick-release and 142 x 12 thru-axle end caps
- Rim Type: Alloy clincher, tubeless-ready
- Rim Material: Alloy
- Braking Surface: Disc brake only
- Rim Depth: 24mm
- Rim Width: 20mm internal, 23.5mm external
- Front Spoke Pattern: Two-cross/Radial (2:1)
- Rear Spoke Pattern: One-cross/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 24 front, 24 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro Lock hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AFD1, Centerlock, sealed cartridge bearings, QR or 12mm thru-axle end cap
- Rear Hub: Roval AFD2, Centerlock, sealed cartridge bearings, DT Swiss 350 internals, 11-speed, QR or 142x12mm thru-axle end cap
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Total Wheelset Weight: 1515g
- Compatible: 9/10 and 11-speed Shimano/SRAM