SRAM Apex Hydraulic Rear Disc Brake & Left Lever
The SRAM Apex Hydraulic Rear Disc Brake and Left Lever come with 1800mm of hydraulic hose so you can easily fit it to the rear of your road or cyclocross bike. Perfect for one-by systems, the left-hand lever has a quality construction with a forged aluminium blade, while the two phenolic plastic pistons are strong and lightweight for modulated stopping power.
- Compatible with 160mm rotor for pavement or 140mm option for off-road.
- Forged aluminium disc caliper with steel-backed organic pads and steel hardware.
Please note: Rotor and bracket sold separately.
- Powerful hydraulic disc brake and left-hand lever for one-by SRAM road bike systems
- Forged aluminium blade
- Pad type (disc): Steel-backed organic
- Bracket (disc brake): Direct mount
- Hose length: 1800mm
- Two pistons
- Piston material: Phenolic plastic
- Rotor type recommended: One-piece centerline
- Rotor and bracket sold separately
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.