SRAM Code R Front Disc Brake
Developed with aggressive downhill and enduro riding in mind, the SRAM Code R Front Disc Brake combines unrivalled stopping power with the supreme modulation SRAM brakes are renowned for. The secret of their immense stopping power? Four oversized pistons and a large fluid reservoir deliver impressive strength, which has helped SRAM athletes to the top step of the podium across both the downhill and enduro World Cup series. To keep this power consistent, a steel heat shield reduces temperatures by as much as 20°C, reducing brake fade on longer, alpine-style descents.
With ease of use in mind, the reliable design uses Bleeding Edge technology to ensure a simple bleed process every time. The ambidextrous design ensures levers can be run either side of the bar, depending on preference. Sintered pads are equipped as stock, which helps to improve overall power and wear life, and a tool-free reach adjustment makes adjusting the lever position a breeze.
- Incredible stopping power, designed for heavy-duty riding
- Four-piston design
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
- Sintered pads improve power and wear times
- Steel heat shield regulates temperature
- DirectLink design enhances lever-feel
- MatchMaker compatible
- 950mm hose, front brake
- Ambidextrous design
- Tool-free reach adjustment
- Bleeding Edge port for hassle-free bleeding
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 290 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".