SRAM Code RSC Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
Renowned in the world of downhill cycling for its unrivalled modulation, the SRAM Code RSC Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper supplies exceptional stopping power to see you push your limits. Built for laps in the bike park and steep descents, the Code RSC is SRAM’s premium gravity focussed brake. With oversized pistons and a high-capacity reservoir, it promotes confidence on technical terrain, allowing you to ride in total control.
SRAM SwingLink technology enhances the lever feel, reducing the deadband between actuation and pad engagement for a positive, tactile braking experience. To regulate temperature, a steel heat shield is built into the caliper, which reduces temperatures on long, technical descents to keep braking consistent. Sintered pads come fitted as stock for an increased pad lifespan, and Bleeding Edge technology ensures ease of servicing.
- Incredible stopping power, designed for heavy-duty riding
- Black anodised finish with rainbow hardware
- Four-piston design
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
- Sintered pads improve power and wear times
- Steel heat shield regulates temperature
- DirectLink design enhances lever-feel
- MatchMaker compatible
- 950mm hose, front brake
- Ambidextrous design
- Tool-free reach and bite point adjustment
- Bleeding Edge port for hassle-free bleeding
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 284 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".