SRAM Code RSC Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
With its unique rainbow hardware and impressive stopping power, the SRAM Code RSC Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper brings with it the modulation needed to excel on the most technical terrain. By increasing the piston and reservoir sizes, SRAM has created a brake that balances power with a tactile lever feel, taking cues from the incredibly well-received Guide model range to be recognised as their premier downhill brake.
To suit all rider preferences, the reach and contact point adjustment is tool-free and can be easily customised on the trail. Temperature regulation is critical on life-access trails, and the Code RSC utilises a steel heat shield in the caliper to reduce the risk of brake fade for a consistent, reliable feel. By moving the port lower down in the caliper, bleeding is a simple, hassle-free process. Bleeding Edge technology cuts down on the mess, allowing the port to open only when connected to the compatible tool.
- Incredible stopping power, designed for heavy-duty riding
- Black anodised finish with rainbow hardware
- Four-piston design
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
- Sintered pads improve power and wear times
- Steel heat shield regulates temperature
- DirectLink design enhances lever-feel
- MatchMaker compatible
- 950mm hose, front brake
- Ambidextrous design
- Tool-free reach and bite point adjustment
- Bleeding Edge port for hassle-free bleeding
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 284 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.