SRAM Code RSC Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
With its unique rainbow hardware and impressive stopping power, the SRAM Code RSC Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper brings with it the modulation needed to excel on the most technical terrain. By increasing the piston and reservoir sizes, SRAM has created a brake that balances power with a tactile lever feel, taking cues from the incredibly well-received Guide model range to be recognised as their premier downhill brake.
To suit all rider preferences, the reach and contact point adjustment is tool-free and can be easily customised on the trail. Temperature regulation is critical on life-access trails, and the Code RSC utilises a steel heat shield in the caliper to reduce the risk of brake fade for a consistent, reliable feel. By moving the port lower down in the caliper, bleeding is a simple, hassle-free process. Bleeding Edge technology cuts down on the mess, allowing the port to open only when connected to the compatible tool.
- Incredible stopping power, designed for heavy-duty riding
- Black anodised finish with rainbow hardware
- Four-piston design
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
- Sintered pads improve power and wear times
- Steel heat shield regulates temperature
- DirectLink design enhances lever-feel
- MatchMaker compatible
- 950mm hose, front brake
- Ambidextrous design
- Tool-free reach and bite point adjustment
- Bleeding Edge port for hassle-free bleeding
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 284 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose)