SRAM DUB Italian 70mm Road Bottom Bracket
Light and efficient, SRAM’s DUB Italian 70mm Road Bottom Bracket is for use with cranks that have a DUB standard spindle and an Italian 70mm bottom bracket shell. The steel bearings are well protected from rain and road spray by the Gutter Seal Technology, keeping them spinning smoothly for longer and extending their service life. Threaded aluminium cups making replacement and serving quick and simple.
- One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Gutter Seal Technology™ drastically improves sealing against the elements
- Significantly lighter than GXP® system
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- BB-frame interface: Italian (70mm)
- Crank-BB interface: DUB
- Chainline: 45.5mm
- Bearing type: Standard
- Spindle diameter: DUB
- Cup material: Aluminium
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".