SRAM DUB PressFit 86.5mm Road Bottom Bracket
The SRAM DUB PressFit 86.5mm Road Bottom Bracket is the perfect interface between your bike and your SRAM AXS crankset. The DUB system denotes the oversized spindle diameter, which integrates with the bottom bracket for improved stiffness. The hardwearing construction brings durability while the quality of the component ensures superb power transfer.
Please note: Compatible with PressFit 86.5mm bottom bracket shells
Read more about the SRAM AXS range of 12-speed components here.
- Easy installation by allowing you to press the bearing cups into the frame
- Two fully sealed cartridge bearings
- ISO 4210 compliant
- DUB (Durable, Unifying Bottom Bracket) system is one oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
- Significantly lighter than PFGXP system
- Compatible with PressFit 86.5mm bottom bracket shells
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.