Eagle X-SYNC 3mm Offset 12-speed Direct Mount Chainring
Engineered in Germany with a unique X-SYNC 2™ tooth profile, the Eagle X-SYNC 3mm Offset 12-speed Direct Mount Chainring provides supreme chain retention and seasons of durability. Designed for direct mount cranksets, this chainring is mounted directly to the crank arm to improve power transfer. Weight is reduced over a traditional spider design, and the overall look is more integrated. Optimised for use with SRAM Eagle groupsets, the X-SYNC 2 technology utilises a forward raking tooth design to improve chain pickup.
- Compatible with SRAM and Truvativ direct mount cranksets
- A perfect pairing for SRAM Eagle 12-speed groupsets
- 3mm offset design, check your crank manufacturers manual for compatibility
- Lightweight aluminium construction
- X-SYNC 2™ narrow-wide tooth profile for superior chain retention