SRAM Force XPLR eTap AXS D1 Rear Derailleur
The SRAM Force XPLR eTap AXS D1 Rear Derailleur has been designed to work optimally with wider-ranging, 12-speed 10-44T and 10-36T gravel riding cassettes within a 1x chainring setup. The new B-knuckle design promotes consistent clearance with all sprockets, keeping the gear changes reliable and consistent at all times, while the Orbit clutch quietens the drivetrain and eliminates excessive chain bounce.
The wireless, electronic eTap AXS configuration guarantees easy and accurate gear shifts every time of asking, and the system can be personalised via the dedicated app. By utilising larger X-SYNC pulleys, durability and efficiency are markedly improved, and compatibility with the standard eTap batteries (available separately) heightens convenience by allowing simple recharging.
Please note, the eTap battery isn’t included and will need to be purchased separately.
- A dedicated 1x specific rear derailleur that is adapted to handle wide-ratio gravel cassettes
- The design uses a new B-knuckle to accommodate 12-speed 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalisation via the AXS app
- Orbit technology uses a fluid damper to improve shifting without adding drivetrain resistance
- The Orbit clutch keeps the drivetrain quiet and reduces chain bounce
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (available separately)
- Suitable for SRAM 12-speed Flattop chains
- Maximum sprocket size: 44T