SRAM Force1 Left Hand Brake Lever
The SRAM Force1 Left Hand Brake Lever is an ergonomically conceived option that is compatible with 1 x 11 setups, allowing you to run a full 11 gears on your rear cassette with a single front ring, making for an ultra rigid transmission ideal for rough and ready terrain encountered in your cyclocross course.
With an ErgoFit textured body improving your grip on the hoods and a finger wrap with a reduced diameter to ensure that you've got everything in hand this brake lever also allows you to adjust your reach, meaning that you need never worry about having to go out of your way to make it to the bars.
Without a shift paddle due to its single chainring setup, this left-hand lever weighs just 119 grams. Hardy, comfortable and ideal for riding in rough conditions, this is a great option for the cross rider looking to simplify their drivetrain.
- Features a number of features found on SRAM's top of the range RED components
- Provides a 1x11 functionality
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter
- Reach Adjust allows you to perfectly set lever reach
- Left-hand lever has no shift paddle and weighs just 119 grams
- Ideal for road and cyclocross riding
- Compatible with SRAM groupsets
PRODUCT REF: BLR005000
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more