SRAM GX Eagle AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur Max 52T
Bringing AXS technology to the masses, the SRAM GX Eagle AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur Max 52T ushers in state-of-the-art electronic shifting at a high-value price point. Taking cues from its mechanical equivalent, this rear derailleur brings with it the durability and performance the GX range is known for, making it the workhorse of the AXS lineup. To make future upgrades simple, this mech is compatible with all other products in the AXS mountain bike ecosystem and can be customised through the AXS software to suit your individual needs.
Smart enough to protect itself, this derailleur features SRAM Overload Clutch protection. When an impact is detected, the clutch disengages instantaneously to safeguard the derailleur from harm, before seamlessly returning to its original position. Developed with versatility in mind, it is compatible with the latest 10-52t expanded 520% range SRAM cassettes, as well as the standard 10-50t. To improve security on the trail, an all-new battery cover is included, which protects the battery from harm whilst installed.
- SRAM AXS software allows for user customisation
- Durable design, based on the mechanical GX range
- Overload Clutch protection helps prevent impact damage
- Compatible with both wide-range 10-52t and 10-50t cassettes
- Battery cover improves security
- Finished with the GX Eagle colourway
- Battery sold separately
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 478 grams