SRAM Level A1 Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
Offering minimum fuss with plenty of power, this SRAM Level A1 Front Brake Lever/Caliper is the perfect choice for mountain bikers wanting a simple, consistent and reliable hydraulic disc brake.
The ergonomic lever is comfortable and provides a solid, positive feel when used, thanks to the DirectLink design. A redesigned bladder unit helps to regulate and minimise air bubbles to ensure fluid flows directly where it should.
- Hydraulic mountain bike front brake lever with hose (mount and rotor not included)
- Aluminium material
- Same lever technology as SRAM Guide (piston, seals, reservoir and bladder)
- Pinch clamp
- Distinct contact point
- Compact lever body with DirectLink™
- Steel-backed organic pads
- Hose length: 950mm
- Pistons: 2
- Piston material: Phenolic plastic
- Manufacturer claimed weight including mount and rotors: 430 grams