SRAM Level TL Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
Powerful enough for technical trails, yet light enough for any cross country build; the SRAM Level TL Front Disc Brake Lever/Caliper achieves excellent performance without the associated price tag, and boasts a range of features to enhance your riding experience. Light on weight but not on power, it packs the same stopping abilities as the more premium models in the Level lineup. The DirectLink lever ensures a positive and direct feel, guaranteeing superb one-finger braking.
The reliable design is easily serviceable thanks to SRAM Bleeding Edge technology, which simplifies the bleed process and moves the port to the base of the caliper. Allen-key reach adjustment allows the rider to dial in a comfortable braking position with ease, and they can be fitted without removing your grips thanks to the split clamp design.
- SRAM DirectLink lever design delivers a positive feel
- Bleeding Edge technology for a simple, hassle-free bleed
- Same power as found on more premium Level brakes
- Reach adjust levers help dial in performance
- 900mm hose, front brake
- Rotor and bracket sold separately
- Gloss black colourway
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 370 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose, with rotor)