SRAM Level TLM Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
Aimed at performance cross country cyclists, the SRAM Level TLM Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper is a lightweight yet powerful package, with a revised two-piece caliper. Built to deliver tried and true performance, this brake is a reliable option for weekend warriors requiring a high-end brake that won’t tip the scales or break the bank. One step down from the Ultimate, this brake sees some serious SRAM technology to ensure it performs to a high degree.
DirectLink lever design produces a positive lever feel every time you engage the brake and provides unmatched modulation. Reach adjust allows the rider to dial in their perfect lever blade distance, and Bleeding Edge technology ensures a hassle-free bleed every time. A MatchMaker clamp reduces bar clutter when combined with SRAM shifters or the Reverb XLoc remote, and a stainless steel heat shield reduces brake fade on longer descents.
- SRAM DirectLink lever design delivers a positive feel
- Bleeding Edge technology for a simple, hassle-free bleed
- Same power as found on the Level Ultimate
- Reach adjustment helps dial in performance
- 1800mm hose, rear brake
- Revised two-piece caliper design
- Rotor and bracket sold separately
- Gloss black colourway
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 356 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose, with rotor)