SRAM NX Eagle Rear Derailleur
Delivering performance on a budget, the SRAM NX Eagle Rear Derailleur sees plenty of trickle-down features from the higher-end Eagle offerings, with only a slight weight penalty. This rear derailleur uses the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design to deliver crisp shifts across the entire gear range and features a maximum 10-50t cassette capacity.
The entire Eagle mechanical range is interchangeable, meaning you can pair this derailleur with a GX, X01 or even XX1 12-speed shifter, chain and cassette. A type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH provides high-tension without impacting on the gear shifts, ensuring quiet performance, free from chain slap.
- Eagle™ technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents
- X-HORIZON™ design and Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology.
- Eagle™ ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK™ positioning adds robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- 12-speed compatible
- X-Actuation cable pull ratio
- Maximum tooth of 50t
- Steel cage material and pulley bearings