SRAM Pro Bleed Kit
As the ultimate bleed solution for your SRAM brakes, the SRAM Pro Bleed Kit is a must have for all professional and avid home mechanics. The high quality components make bleeding your SRAM brakes a breeze, with its long lasting design built to resist corrosion from DOT fluid.
The SRAM Bleeding Edge tool ensures a hassle free bleed on compatible calipers, and the syringes are well sealed to resist leakage. The wide range of bleed blocks fits the entire SRAM hydraulic disc brake range, and with fittings included you will have everything you need to keep your brakes in their prime.
- Includes syringes, fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, crowfoot, and Bleeding Edge fitting
- Compatible with SRAM XO, XX, Guide, Level, Code, HydroR and G2 brakes
- Improved sealing and durability
- New rotating metal hose fittings
- High volume hose with clamp
- Long-lasting construction
- Must-have for all avid mechanics
- 120 millilitres of DOT 5.1 fluid included
- Not compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit