SRAM RED XPLR eTap AXS D1 Rear Derailleur
Sitting at the top of SRAM’s XPLR range, this RED eTap AXS D1 rear derailleur features an all-new B-knuckle design that has been conceived to perform with wider-ranging 12-speed gravel riding cassettes within a 1x chainring format. Incorporating wireless electronic AXS eTap shifting, smooth gear changes across cassettes with ranges as large as 10-44T are guaranteed. Additionally, the AXS system allows gear shift patterns to be fully customised via the dedicated app and promises easy setup and installation.
Orbit clutch technology sharpens gear actuation, quietens the drivetrain and cancels chain bounce without increasing drivetrain resistance, while the larger X-Sync pulleys heighten durability and efficiency. Powered by the same battery (available separately) as all the other derailleurs in the eTap family, interchangeability is guaranteed.
Please note, the eTap battery isn’t included and will need to be purchased separately.
- A dedicated 1x specific rear derailleur that is adapted to handle wide-ratio gravel cassettes
- The design uses a new B-knuckle to accommodate 12-speed 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalisation via the AXS app
- Orbit technology uses a fluid damper to improve shifting without adding drivetrain resistance
- The Orbit clutch keeps the drivetrain quiet and reduces chain bounce
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys with ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (available separately)
- Suitable for SRAM 12-speed Flattop chains
- Maximum sprocket size: 44T
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".