SRAM RED eTap HRD Flat Mount WiFLi Groupset
The SRAM RED eTap HRD Flat Mount WiFLi Groupset is the next step in both shifting and braking performance, reliability and speed. It’s constructed using the same incredible technology as all other Red Etap systems, but its hydraulic disc brake system allows for impressive braking in every situation, ensuring you finish the descent without worry.
With well over 500,000 miles of testing, including multiple Grand Tours, eTap is ready for the road. The system connects via SRAM proprietary AIREA wireless protocol. This system uses incredibly secure 128-bit encryption, similar to the one used by cashpoint machines, so security is not an issue.
The difference between standard SRAM RED eTap and WiFLi is the 2x drivetrain capability with a wide-range cassette, allowing for a rear derailleur with a 32-tooth cog, whilst the short cage eTap rear derailleur maxes out with a 28-tooth cog. This provides the rider with a wider range of lower gears - ideal for higher cadences and easier hill climbing than a traditional 2x drivetrain.
SRAM RED’s entire ideology is faster shifting with more precise and reliable changes and SRAM boasts that adding larger cogs to the cassette will not just cut down on weight but improve reliability, over moving onto a triple when you're looking for a wider gear range.
The rear derailleur comes in at a stunning 243 grams with the battery, which is just 4 grams heavier than the short-cage eTap, whilst the entire system with 11-32 cassette and a few extra chain links is only an extra 50 grams in total. An extra 50 grams for easier hill climbs and greater accuracy than short-cage eTap, and definitely a weight and performance advantage compared to a triple chainring? It’s a no-brainer.
Of course, with the development of hydraulic disc brakes, SRAM RED Etap had to take the next step. This groupset allows for flat-mount, hydraulic disc brake ready bikes to take advantage of SRAM’s legendary hydraulic braking system, which integrates seamlessly into the RED Etap shift levers.
SRAM's eTap system is compatible with all SRAM 22 cranksets, chains, chainrings, brakes and cassettes, and the IP67 standard means it is both dust and water-tight when submerged to a depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes.
Both the front and rear derailleur batteries are included. These batteries are interchangeable and provide up to 1000 kilometres of riding per charge. The included USB battery recharger brings the batteries up to capacity in just 45 minutes and the system automatically powers up or goes into sleep mode when the bike is moving or stationary.
- SRAM RED eTap Shifters
- SRAM RED eTap WIFLI rear derailleur (medium cage 32 tooth sprocket) and battery
- SRAM RED eTap WIFLI front derailleur and battery
- SRAM RED eTap hydraulic disc brake calipers and hoses
- SRAM RED eTap charger and cord
- SRAM RED eTap quick start guide
- Provides an easier level of climbing compared to standard short cage rear derailleurs
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure constantly reliable braking performance
- Batteries can be fully charged in 45 minutes
- YAW front derailleur technology eliminates trim
- Compatible with the Garmin Edge 1000 for live shift notifications
- Race-car inspired shift logic
- Up to 1000 kilometres of riding per charge
- AIREA™ connectivity preventing interference
- Designed to work with SRAM PowerGlide™ and PowerdomeX™ cassettes
- Designed to work with SRAM X-GlideR™ 11-speed chainrings
- Limitless aero configurations
- Replaces standard drop bar shift levers
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.