SRAM Rival 1x AXS Wide D1 DUB Direct Mount Chainset
Blending several gravel riding inspired features, the SRAM Rival 1x AXS Wide D1 DUB Direct Mount Chainset offers performance when exploring off the beaten path or tackling enduring races. Lightweight and stiff aluminium crank arms donate a solid and responsive pedalling sensation and are finished in a fetching gloss black colourway. The efficiency provided by the cranks is complemented by the DUB spindle, and this has a longer length to accommodate both road and MTB frame bottom brackets.
The wider chainline ensures the broadest gravel tyres can be used, and compatibility with 135mm, 142mm and BOOST rear frame spacing further expands this chainset's versatility. A direct mount chainring promises excellent power transfer, and its X-SYNC tooth profiling guarantees excellent chain retention.
- A strong, efficient and secure chainset for gravel riding
- Light and stiff aluminium crank arms
- DUB spindle adds durability and simplicity
- Longer DUB spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom brackets
- Direct mount X-SYNC chainring heightens efficiency and chain retention
- Wide chainline accommodates the biggest gravel tires
- Compatible with 135mm, 142mm and BOOST rear spacing
- Compatible with SRAM 12-speed drivetrains
- Bottom bracket compatibility: All SRAM Road WIDE DUB bottom brackets
- Bottom bracket spindle interface: DUB
- Chainline: 47.5mm
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): Direct Mount (DM)