SRAM Rival XLPR eTap AXS D1 Rear Derailleur
With a design that incorporates a new B-knuckle format, the SRAM Rival XLPR eTap AXS D1 Rear Derailleur works flawlessly with larger ranging, 12-speed 10-44T and 10-36T cassettes within a 1x drivetrain setup. Wireless AXS eTap technology promises smooth, crisp and reliable gear shifts every time of asking and guarantees foolproof installation, while the dedicated app allows the shifting behaviour to be customised depending on the rider’s preferences. Larger X-SYNC pulleys increase drivetrain efficiency and heighten durability, and compatibility with standard AXS batteries (available separately) grants easy recharging.
Please note, the eTap battery isn’t included and will need to be purchased separately.
- A dedicated 1x specific rear derailleur that is adapted to handle wide-ratio gravel cassettes
- The design uses a new B-knuckle to accommodate 12-speed 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalisation via the AXS app
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (available separately)
- Suitable for SRAM 12-speed Flattop chains
- Maximum sprocket size: 44T