SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2X 10-30t Flat Mount HRD Powermeter Groupset
Designed to take your riding to a whole new level, the SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2X 10-30t Flat Mount HRD Powermeter Groupset delivers impeccable wireless shifting and hydraulic braking performance, and features the DUB-PWR system for accurate and precise power data. Feature-rich yet simple to set up, this groupset is fully customisable to deliver a personalised shifting experience, with its low price point bringing high-quality AXS technology to the masses.
Fully integrated for a sleek aesthetic, the Rival AXS DUB Power Meter uses proven Quarq technology to see you training smarter and harder. Completely contained within the crank spindle, it is waterproof to IPX7 to prevent water ingress and provides up to 400+ hours of power from the user-replaceable AAA battery. At the cockpit, the system is controlled via the Rival eTap shifters, which feature an ergonomic design and textured paddles to enhance comfort and control. Customisable through the SRAM AXS application, you can personalise the shifting to your preference, offering a whole new dimension of tuning for up and coming athletes.
The Rival eTap AXS derailleurs supply crisp precise shifts and offer stress-free setup. On the front, Yaw technology ensures there is no need for trim, and the rear derailleur features a unique spring clutch system to improve chain retention. The flat mount hydraulic disc brakes are exceptionally powerful and boost confidence for steep descents, even in poor weather conditions, and are well suited for both road and gravel use.
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD shifters
- SRAM Rival Flat Mount calipers
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS medium cage rear derailleur, including battery
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS front derailleur, including battery
- SRAM Rival AXS DUB Power Meter chainset
- SRAM XG-1250 12-speed 10-30t cassette
- SRAM Rival AXS 120 Links with PowerLink 12-speed chain
- SRAM 160mm Paceline Center Lock rotors
- SRAM AXS charger and cord
- Elegant, integrated DUB-PWR spindle-based power meter unit
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- DUB bottom bracket compatibility adds durability and simplicity
- Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- AXS enabled for easy personalisation
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technologies
- X-Range gearing for smoother gear progression
- Nickel chrome plating
- FULL PIN construction for lightweight durability
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body
- Optimised hood shape fits a wider range of hand sizes
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort
- Lever reach adjustment to personalise fit
- Hydraulic flat mount disc brakes
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107mm
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB spindle interface: DUB
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".