SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2X 10-36t Flat Mount HRD Powermeter Groupset
Featuring a sleek, fully integrated power meter and reliable, wireless shifting, the SRAM Rival eTap AXS 2X 10-36t Flat Mount HRD Powermeter Groupset delivers AXS technology to the masses with its excellent price point and feature-packed design. Ergonomic and comfortable, the shifters provide a tactile response as you cycle through the gears, and are fully customisable through the accompanying SRAM AXS app, allowing you to personalise your shifting experience.
For accurate, precise data, the DUB-PWR system utilises proven Quarq technology to help you train smarter, and is hidden in the crank spindle for a clean aesthetic. Powered by a user-replaceable AAA battery, this unit provides 400+ hours of runtime, and is IPX7 rated to prevent the ingress of dirt and grime. Simple to sync, the derailleurs are engineered for crisp, precise shifts throughout the entirety of the 2x12 range, with the wireless design ensuring no-fuss fitment. The perfect upgrade for any endurance road or gravel bike, this groupset utilises a wide-range XG 1250 10-36t cassette.
The Rival eTap hoods are engineered for mile after mile of comfort and are designed to suit a wide range of hand sizes. Textured non-slip paddles provide exceptional control as you shift, and the brake levers feature reach adjust to tune the fit to your preference. The Rival HRD flat mount disc brakes offer superb stopping power to instil confidence on steep descents and perform well in wet-weather conditions.
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS HRD shifters
- SRAM Rival Flat Mount calipers
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS medium cage rear derailleur, including battery
- SRAM Rival eTap AXS front derailleur, including battery
- SRAM Rival AXS DUB Power Meter chainset
- SRAM XG-1250 12-speed 10-36t cassette
- SRAM Rival AXS 120 Links with PowerLink 12-speed chain
- SRAM 160mm Paceline Center Lock rotors
- SRAM AXS charger and cord
- Elegant, integrated DUB-PWR spindle-based power meter unit
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- DUB bottom bracket compatibility adds durability and simplicity
- Flattop technology allows for a narrower chain with quieter operation
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup and reliability
- AXS enabled for easy personalisation
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technologies
- X-Range gearing for smoother gear progression
- Nickel chrome plating
- FULL PIN construction for lightweight durability
- Designed to work with an XDR driver body
- Optimised hood shape fits a wider range of hand sizes
- Textured shift paddles and hoods for control and comfort
- Lever reach adjustment to personalise fit
- Hydraulic flat mount disc brakes
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107mm
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB spindle interface: DUB
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".