SRAM S900 Aero HydroTT Left Front Brake 950mm Flat Mount Hardware
Made for the rider wanting to push onwards with the ultimate in stopping power and the best aerodynamic advantage, the SRAM S900 Aero HydroTT Left Front Brake 950mm Flat Mount Hardware is designed down to the minute detail in order to offer a better than ever performance during your time trial or triathlon performance.
Designed to work specifically with SRAM's top quality HRD hydraulic braking systems, this left hand, front rotor lever suits flat mount rotors and uses a bushing pivot to provide smooth action. Compatible with 140mm and 160mm rotors, this stainless steel and titanium hardware equipped brake affords you a top response, fit and feel in the hand. A carbon fibre and thermoplastic reinforced lever handle provide top braking force, so you can be sure of scrubbing off your speed.
A redesigned fluid reserve allows for easy bleeding, and this is a hugely practical option for cyclists looking to equip their time trial machine with the most efficient possible means of tackling the road ahead. With a reach adjust function built in, this lever can be tailored to suit.
- Weight: 240 grams
- Lever material: Carbon long fibre reinforced thermoplastic
- Caliper design: Monoblock
- Finish: Black Anodised
- Rotor: Two-piece CLX 140 or 160
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Designed and created for supreme aerodynamic performance
- Bleeding edge technology makes bleeding brakes simple
- Reach adjust brake lever tensioning for better fit and feel
- Mount: Flat mount 0 or 20mm offset
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Technology highlights: HydroT
- Material: Forged aluminum, carbon LFRT
- Pivot: Bushing
- Rotor sizes: 140mm, 160mm
- Tool-free pad replacement
- Stainless hardware: Ti and stainless
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.