SRAM S900 Aero HydroTT Right Rear Brake 1900mm Direct Mount Hardware
Made for every-second counts situations, the SRAM S900 Aero HydroTT Right Rear Brake 1900mm Direct Mount Hardware is a premium option for the time trialist or triathlete looking to benefit from the best possible stopping power, all contained in a neatly formed aerodynamic construction.
Making use of a carbon long fibre reinforced thermoplastic, this is a strong and responsive brake that offers a lightweight yet tough construction. Weighing just 240 grams in all, this lever makes use of a bushing pivot, and seats rotors sized between 140mm and 160mm. With a design that facilitates easy reach adjustment, you can be sure to find your fit and feel with this lever at hand.
Ideal for riders wanting metered stopping power on their high pace, high tempo events, this hydraulic lever is made for real-time response. With a hydraulic brake system using a bleeding edge technology to improve the ease of adjustment, this brake is made from forged aluminium for a solid build and is designed for direct mounting onto the rear. With a stainless and ti mounting hardware kit, you can be sure that this lever is going to be there for your needs.
- Weight: 240 grams
- Lever material: Carbon long fibre reinforced thermoplastic
- Caliper design: Monoblock
- Finish: Black Anodised
- Rotor: 2-piece CLX 140 or 160
- Pad: Steel-backed organic
- Fluid: DOT 5.1
- Designed and created for supreme aerodynamic performance
- Bleeding edge technology makes bleeding brakes simple
- Reach adjust brake lever tensioning for better fit and feel
- Mount: Flat mount 0 or 20mm offset
- Adjustment: Tooled reach adjust
- Technology highlights: HydroT
- Material: Forged aluminum, carbon LFRT
- Pivot: Bushing
- Rotor sizes: 140mm, 160mm
- Tool-free pad replacement
- Stainless hardware: Ti and stainless