Sram T-Type Eagle XS-1299 12 speed Cassette
The T-Type XX SL Eagle Transmission Cassette is a major contributor to the unparalleled inboard and outboard shifting performance of the Eagle Transmission. Its complete X-Sync design ensures that the shifting performance improves the harder you pedal.
This cassette is the lightest Eagle cassette Sram has ever produced and is designed to last longer and deliver greater precision. The new-gen design is fully machined and features hardened steel X-Dome architecture for gears 1-9, while the gears 10-12 come with an ultra-lightweight, all-aluminium Spider Cog. The cassette and derailleur are engineered as integrated and interdependent transmission components that are in direct contact, ensuring perfect alignment on every bike.
With a massive 520% gear range, the 52 tooth cog steps down with improved gear progression with 44 and 38 tooth cogs in the low end (compared to the Eagle drivetrain 10-52-tooth cassette). Additionally, it features a Setup Cog that is clearly marked, making installation both simple and foolproof.
- New-gen design is Srams lightest ever 10-52T cassette due to the ultra-lightweight, all-aluminium Spider Cog
- Full X-SYNC for best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load
- 55mm chain line compatibility for more moderate chain angle, longer wear and greater precision
- Setup Cog for fool-proof set up
- Utilises well accepted and broadly available XD driverbody
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".