SRAM X01 Eagle Boost 148 DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset
Owing to its lightweight carbon architecture, the SRAM X01 Eagle Boost 148 DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset is the strongest crankset in the Eagle lineup. CARBON TUNED technology sees more material added to key stress areas to enhance the strength to weight ratio, giving you the confidence to plow through rock gardens and boost every feature.
With the current crop of enduro and all-mountain bikes seeing low, slack geometry, crank boots prevent unwanted scrapes and damage, while the DUB interface provides supreme sealing from water and dirt ingress. For ultimate chain retention, the X-SYNC 2 teeth see an aggressively hooked profile, which has been developed to offer a smooth, efficient pedalling experience. The unique shape also improves longevity, reducing dirt build-up to prevent excessive abrasion.
- Compatible with any 12-speed SRAM Eagle drivetrain
- The strongest SRAM Eagle crankset available
- Boost spacing
- Lightweight SRAM carbon construction
- DUB™ technology improves weather sealing and compatibility
- BB Cups not included
- Direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring for lasting durability
- Aggressive tooth pattern quickly sheds dirt and grime to reduce friction
- Manufacturer claimed weight 520 grams (175mm, 32t chainring)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.