SRAM XPLR XG-1251 D1 12-Speed Cassette
The SRAM XPLR XG-1251 D1 12-Speed Cassette has been conceived for the challenges of gravel riding, so it includes an X-Range, 10-44 sprocket formation to ensure that the correct cadence can always be found, whatever the topography. This 440% ratio range is split across twelve sprockets to minimise jumps between the gears and is designed to work optimally with a 1x chainring configuration and XPLR rear derailleurs.
MINI CLUSTER technology sees the four smallest sprockets machined from a single piece of steel, while the remaining eight larger sprockets are individually stamped and pinned together, resulting in lower weight and extra durability. The tooth profiling is suitable for Flattop chains, while the connection to the rear wheel hub is via the XDR mounting pattern.
- A cassette designed specifically for gravel riding
- For use with XPLR 1x rear derailleurs only
- 10 - 44 tooth sprocket range (10,11,13,15,17,19,21,24,28,32,38,44)
- X-Range gearing gives more range and a smoother gear progression, so the right gear can always be found
- 440% gear ratio range gives exceptional coverage within a simplified 1x drivetrain
- MINI CLUSTER technology is utilised to save weight and increase durability
- Compatible with Flattop chains
- Compatible with XDR driver body