SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
The very pinnacle of SRAM’s off-road offerings, the XX1 Eagle AXS 12-Speed Rear Derailleur provides instant and precise gear changes from a single touch regardless of chain load, riding conditions or riding style via a complete gamut of technologies and features.
The full-carbon cage and partnering titanium hardware are configured within an X-Horizon, straight parallelogram design. This format eliminates unnecessary play and movement to reduce shifting force and cancel any chance of involuntary gear changes. A larger upper pulley complements by maintaining a constant sprocket gap, whatever the ratio, to grant immediate and exact shifting behaviour. Roller Bearing Clutch technology then increases drive efficiency by cancelling derailleur bounce and chain slap before silky smooth pulley bearings lower energy-sapping drivetrain friction.
Being part of the AXS stable of components, all gear shifts are actuated via an electronic system and wireless signal for accuracy and reliability. In addition to the increased in-action performance, the shifting behaviour of the derailleur can be fine-tuned when off the bike in line with personal preference via the AXS app.
Complete water and dustproof structure and rechargeable battery format then complete a most comprehensive component capable of performing at the very highest level.
- XC and trail ready
- Carbon cage and Ti hardware construction
- X-Horizon straight parallelogram configuration for more exact shifting
- Larger upper pulley for quicker and more exact shifting
- Roller Bearing Clutch to eliminate bounce and chain slap
- 10mm shorter cage for increased ground clearance
- Steel pulley bearings
- AXS enabled componentry software makes it possible to program and personalise shifting behaviour
- The unit is completely water and dustproof to IP69K
- 12-speed compatibility
- 50 tooth sprocket maximum capacity
- Battery sold separately