SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Upgrade Kit
The perfect companion to any boutique cross-country build, the SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Upgrade Kit is the ultimate drivetrain upgrade for your existing SRAM Eagle setup. Featuring an ultralight carbon cage design and titanium hardware, this setup cuts back on weight whilst delivering an exceptionally wide 520% gear range. Fly up hills and blitz the descents, the AXS shifting offers supreme precision on any gradient, guaranteeing a smooth cadence at all times.
Customisable through the accompanying SRAM AXS application, it is simple to adjust the shifter functions. The app will also send you maintenance reminders and allow riders to see their battery status on the fly, as well as providing firmware updates. No matter how rough the terrain, shifting is crisp and tactile, and can even be performed under load. The ergonomic controller is comfortable and intuitive, and the rear derailleur features a roller bearing clutch to eliminate chain slap.
- SRAM AXS software allows for user customisation of inboard and outboard shift options
- The system is completely water and dustproof to IP69K
- Ergonomic design for effortless shifting
- Discrete clamp, MatchMaker X compatible
- Designed for cross country racing
- Carbon cage and titanium hardware cuts weight to a minimum
- Compatible with both wide-range 10-52t and 10-50t cassettes
- Kit includes XX1 AXS rear derailleur, battery, AXS controller with clamp, battery charger and cord, and chain gap tool
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".