SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost 148 DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset
As part of their pursuit to design the ultimate drivetrain, the SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost 148 DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset pushes the boundaries of performance to new heights. Stiff, strong and durable, the CARBON TUNED construction allows for a significant weight advantage over competitor models, without compromising the rigidity needed for technical trail riding. Compatible with all other components within the Eagle ecosystem, this top-end crankset is the perfect model for any dream-build.
Utilising the industry recognised SRAM DUB interface, these cranks are compatible with any DUB bottom bracket. DUB provides enhanced weather sealing, perfect for riders who don’t shy away from all-conditions riding and delivers excellent durability with its simple, stiff design. The X-SYNC 2 profile is unique to SRAM chainrings and offers impeccable chain retention and mud clearance for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Compatible with any 12-speed SRAM Eagle drivetrain
- The strongest SRAM Eagle crankset available
- Boost spacing
- Lightweight SRAM carbon construction
- DUB™ technology improves weather sealing and compatibility
- BB Cups not included
- Direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring for lasting durability
- Aggressive tooth pattern quickly sheds dirt and grime to reduce friction
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 495 grams (175mm, 32t chainring)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".